Piano, Keyboards and Piano Accordion
Our keyboard department has six teachers working across genres and keyboard instruments. We’re proud to be able to offer quality teaching from experienced teachers who know how to get you making the sounds, and playing the tunes you dream of.
HOD: James Vincent, email@example.com
- Sarah Gall – Classical piano, jazz piano, keyboards and composition, piano accordion.
- Tashka Urban – Classical piano, jazz piano, keyboards and composition
- James Vincent (Head of Department) – Jazz piano, classical piano, keyboards and composition
- Cameron Bower – Jazz piano, keyboards and composition
- Jennifer Rumbell – Classical piano, piano for leisure
- Danielle Manche – Classical piano
HOD: Emma Kate Wilson, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Anita Parakh-Morgan – Vocal (Classical and Operatic)
- Emma Kate Wilson – Vocal (all styles)
- Claire Candy – Vocal (all styles)
- Tashka Urban – Vocal (Contemporary styles)
- Dee Bianchi – Vocal (Contemporary styles)
Guitar & Bass
HOD: Cameron Burridge, email@example.com
- Cameron Burridge – Guitar (all styles)
- Cameron Bower – Guitar (all styles)
- Xana Chambers – Guitar (all styles)
- Karyl (Sonic) Edwards – Bass Guitar (electric and upright double bass), Guitar (all styles)
String students at Browning Street Studios have a fantastic opportunity to learn from some of Brisbane’s best performers and teachers. The inner city location provides the perfect learning environment for students of every age!
HOD: Braxton Neate, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Braxton Neate (‘Cello)
- Rachel Kim (Violin)
- Samantha Chiu (Violin)
- Clare Cooney (Violin)
- Renee Edson (‘Cello)
Woodwind (Saxophone, Flute, Clarinet, Oboe, Recorder) and Brass (Trumpet, Trombone, Euphonium)
HOD: Dave Ryan, email@example.com
HOD: Dave Ryan, firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to Top
Group Teaching & Early Childhood Programs
HOD: Tashka Urban, email@example.com
(Current as at April 12, 2017)
Instrumental lessons are charged at $72/hour or $37/half hour.
Your teacher may offer discounts for monthly or term accounts. Please speak with your teacher for more information about pricing.
We do prepare students for exams if required but this is not a compulsory aspect of our learning programs. We have experience in teaching to the syllabus requirements of the Australian Music Examinations Board (AMEB) , Associated Board of the Royal School of Music (ABRSM) and Trinity College of London (TCL).
All of our teachers are members of Professional Organisations and all teachers working with children hold a Current Blue Card for Working With Children. Browning Street Studios are also covered for personal injury, public liability and professional indemnity.
All of our teachers abide by the Browning Street Studios Teacher Code of Conduct. Please contact the studios if you would like a copy of this document.